- Bevelled acrylic 5mm thick ruler
- Cutter edge has a tough stainless steel plate to prevent the blade from cutting in and enable smooth cutting
- Crystal clear with 5mm grid and other thoughtful markings
- Improves productivity of layout work and line drawing with grid scale
- For line drawing and cutting work
Shinwa Acrylic Cutting Ruler with Stainless Steel Edge
Body Size: 310×55×5cm
Body - Acrylic resin
Cutter - Stainless steel
Shinwa Rules Co., Ltd. is a measuring instrument manufacturer located in the cities of Tsubame and Sanjo in Niigata Prefecture, a region that has been dedicated to metalworking production since the 16th century in Japan. Taking advantage of this location and the metalworking techniques passed down from their ancestors, Shinwa has been manufacturing and selling reliable metallic rulers and squares since 1971.
Their efforts to develop attractive products and enhance product quality enabled Shinwa to become a top-selling metallic ruler manufacturer in Japan.
Shinwa has been able to continue supplying reliable, high-quality measuring instruments as one of only a few manufacturers accredited by the Japan Calibration Service System.