- Easy to remove stains from napped leather.
- 100％ natural rubber which adsorbs stains and does not make eraser crumbs.
- Scrub the stained part and adsorb stains on the raw rubber to clean.
- is a handy tool to remove dried water-based glues from leather.
- Shave off the stained part on the gum with a knife and use the clean part on leather products.
Columbus Rub Rub Cleaner
Material: 100% Raw Rubber
- Keep out of reach of children.
- It may restain if you scrub with stained gum.
- The natural rubber may get stiff. In that case warm the rubber with a room temperature.