Featuring 18 best Seiwa selling tools and accessories, from a wooden mallet to awls, to needles and threads, the Premium Leather Sewing Tool Set is all you need to create countless unique leather items.
And a new "Leather Hand-sewn Handbook II" is also included in the set.
From beginners to enthusiasts, this tool set is a perfect gift for anyone interested in starting leather craft.
Please note that the last product photo is a example of finished products from paper patterns provided in the pack. You can only finish one item using the provided saddle leather sheet.
SEIWA Leather Hand Sewing 18 Tools Set PREMIUM
- 2-teeth iron punch: 4mm
- 4-teeth iron punch: 4mm
- Multi-stitching groover crease
- No. 2 edge beveler
- Stitching awl S
- Wood edge burnisher
- NT Cutter "eL-500"
- Saddle leather (1 sheet) dimensions: 1.6mm thick x 300 x 150 mm (1 sheet)
- Wooden mallet
- Double-sided tape 2 mm width
- Black rubber plate small 150 x 220 x 20 mm
- Rubber glue with spatula
- Tokonole Clear 20g
- Pure horse oil 30ml
- Vinyl plate 175 x 275 mm
- SEIWA linen thread #5 beige
- Hand-sewn needles <5 short needles>
- Hand-sewn paper pattern kit x 6 types (You can choose to make one with the included saddle leather)
- Hand-sewn leather handbook 2 (in Japanese but fully illustrated)
*Paper pattern contents: Smartphone case・ Pen case・ Card case・ Card Case 2・ Belt pouch・ Photo frame
Size: H25 x W33 x D6 cm